What are the major Washington newspapers?

Top 10 Washington Daily Newspapers by Circulation

  • Seattle Times. http://www.seattletimes.com/
  • Spokane Spokesman-Review. http://www.spokesman.com/
  • Tri-City Herald. http://www.tricityherald.com/
  • Yakima Herald-Republic. http://www.yakimaherald.com.
  • The News Tribune.
  • The Daily Herald.
  • The Olympian.
  • The Columbian.

What are the major newspapers in Seattle?

Seattle’s major daily newspaper is The Seattle Times. The local Blethen family owns 50.5% of the Times, the other 49.5% being owned by the McClatchy Company. The Times holds the largest Sunday circulation in the Pacific Northwest. The Seattle Post-Intelligencer (now online only) is owned by the Hearst Corporation.

What is the largest newspaper in Washington state?

The biggest Newspaper according to circulation is SEATTLE TIMES and serving city is SEATTLE. The Smallest newspaper in Washington state is ROYAL REGISTER and circulation city is ROYAL CITY.

What are the names of the Washington, D.C. newspapers?

Washington, D.C. Newspapers Online

  • Washington Post. One of the largest daily newspapers published in Washington, D.C.
  • Washington Times. General interest newspaper published in Washington, D.C.
  • Express.
  • Washington Examiner.
  • Roll Call.
  • The Hill.
  • Stars and Stripes.

Is Seattle Times a local newspaper?

The Seattle Times is Washington state’s largest and longest-running newspaper. In print and online, we reach more local residents than any other news media source. MD is the Seattle-Bellevue-Everett Metropolitan Division, consisting of King and Snohomish counties.

What is the name of Seattle’s newspaper?

The Seattle Times
The Seattle Times is a daily newspaper serving Seattle, Washington, United States. It was founded in 1891 and has been controlled by the Blethen family since 1896. The Seattle Times has the largest circulation of any newspaper in Washington state and the Pacific Northwest region.

Who owns the New York Times and the Washington Post?

It is ranked 18th in the world by circulation and 3rd in the U.S. New York City, U.S. The paper is owned by The New York Times Company, which is publicly traded. It has been governed by the Sulzberger family since 1896, through a dual-class share structure after its shares became publicly traded.