How do I contact MBC?
How do I contact MBC?
Contact the Board
- Central Complaint Unit. Complaints. Phone: (800) 633-2322. Fax: (916) 263-2435.
- Consumer Information Unit. Licensing and Applications. Phone: (800) 633-2322.
- Enforcement Central File Room. Enforcement Document Requests. Phone: (916) 263-2525.
- Executive Office. General Board Inquiries. Phone: (916) 263-2389.
How do I file a complaint against a doctor in California?
How to File a Complaint with the Medical Board
- Call to have a Complaint Form mailed to you either through the toll-free line (1-800-633-2322) or by calling (916) 263-2424, OR.
- Use the On-line Complaint Form, OR.
- Download and Print a Complaint Form.
How long does it take to get a California medical license?
between 3-6 months
Are you considering applying for a California Physician License? Around 300 physicians apply for a California Medical License each month, making California one of the most popular states for physicians. Depending on your credentials and practice history, expect the process to take between 3-6 months.
Who regulates doctors in California?
The Medical Board of California
The Medical Board of California (Board) has the primary responsibility of licensing and regulating physicians and surgeons and certain allied health care professionals.
What is the easiest medical license to get?
With those criteria in mind, our Locum Leaders recruitment experts agree that, currently, the easiest medical licensing states are:
- New Hampshire.
How much does a CA medical license cost?
The first fee is the application fee, which is $491 and includes the $49 non-refundable fingerprint processing fee. This combined fee must be paid when submitting your application. Once your application is complete, you must pay an initial license fee of $808 before the license can be issued.
How do doctors lose their license?
Any abuse or misconduct towards the patients can make the doctor lose their license or job. The main types of patient abuse include sexual harassment, physical abuse, or verbal abuse. Doctors should be careful about what they tell their patients or the patients’ families.
How do I file a complaint against a nurse in California?
To file a complaint, log onto the BRN’s Web site, www.rn.ca.gov and click on the “Enforcement” tab at the top of the page to access the complaint form and more information about the complaint process. You can also call the BRN at (916) 322-3350 and ask to have a complaint form mailed to you.